President Trump's First 100 Days
- At the National Prayer Breakfast, Trump asks the room to "pray for Arnold" so that ratings of NBC's reality show "The Apprentice" would go up
- Trump hangs up on Austrialia's Prime Minister during a heated argument over our agreement to receive 1250 refugees. Trump accuses Australia of sending us the "next Boston bombers"
- In an interview with MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Kellyanne Conway defends Trump's travel ban by citing the "Bowling Green massacre"
- Nordstrom announces it will drop Ivanka Trump-branded clothing and shoes
- Trump administration eases entry restrictions for permanent resident green card holders